March 16, 2012

St Patrick's Day

I always have the habit of going online and search for awesome ideas for a certain occasion/holiday. Most preschools would normally celebrate it by wearing green and bringing in food items which best represents the occasion.  For St. Patrick's Day, I sent my preschooler wearing a green shirt and a green bow with a white skirt. Her choice by all means. My 5-yr old girl has a mindset of her own...especially with clothes. 

This year we weren't asked to bring in foods.  The school might be taking in charge of the whole celebration this time. So there were no pictures to share from school today.  What I have here were collection of St. Patrick's food ideas by Family Fun Magazine.  I'd love to feature them in my blog so I could share with my readers what I found.  Easy meals to prepare either for school or for snack time.  They may be a little too sweet for a healthy diet.  But a little bit of something won't hurt.  Actually most of the time they're healthy too.  Besides it's not that we eat them everyday.  If you're interested, click on the picture and that should link you directly to their site.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...