March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!!

It's Dr. Seuss birthday.

I know that a lot of bento bloggers made special lunch tribute to the greatest, Dr. Seuss. Since I can't, I'd love to feature them over here as a sign of my appreciation. I hope someday, I can make one for my children as well. I was deeply mesmerized by their awesome skills. I truly love it!

For those of you who are looking for a Seuss-magical bento post here, well, you'd be surprised to find someone else's instead. I like to re-blog posts which are relevant to any important occasions. Especially if I can't make one my own. I'd like to share to my readers what I found interesting and amazing. I hope you wouldn't mind.
From BentOnBetter Lunches
One Hump Wump Bento
by A Pocket Full of Buttons
Super Awesome Dr. Seuss Food Ideas 
by Muffin Tin Moms
They are my top 3 go-to-bento posts when I'm out of ideas on what to pack for my son's lunch bentos to school. Though I don't exactly duplicate their creative ideas. I just get ideas on food items to mix-match with my bento lunches. And this is my way of thanking them by sharing to my readers all their awesomeness ideas.  And in a good way, they helped me feed my picky-eaters.

Next year, I'll try my best to put a theme on my bento lunches when an occasion calls for it. My girl is starting kindergarten by that time. More reasons to be creative and be more inspired.

Happy 108th birthday, Dr. Seuss!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...